Birth & Learning Package
This Birth & Learning Package Includes:
A Free Consultation
- Birth Wishes
Two Prenatal Visits
- Birth Preference Planning
- Logistics, Reminders & Referrals
- Comfort Measures
- Relaxation Techniques
- Massage Techniques
- Position/Pose Practice
- Breathing Techniques
- Prenatal Exercise
- Logistics & Contract
- Doula Bonding Time
Text, Phone, and Email Support
- 24/7 Support for any questions you might have
- Consistent and reliable communication during pregnancy and early labor until I join the team
100% Labor Support
- From the moment you call me in to labor and up to two hours past delivery, I will be with you providing emotional, physical, and informational support
- Evidence based and non-judgmental support
- Help with navigating unexpected circumstances
- Partner support and guidance
- Back up doula support if applicable
Photos at First Sight
- I will capture the first moments immediately following birth when you meet your baby for the first time, as well as any laboring moments you would like to remember. (As time allows.)
- This visit can be used to assist in the transition of coming home with a new baby. We can process your birth, celebrate your incredible strength and the new addition to your family, as well as any light household chores or errands you would like to have some help with as you adjust to being a new parent.
- Visit may also include chest/breastfeeding support or lactation referrals, as well as infant soothing techniques, Q&A, and the much needed companionship of being a new parent.
- Time to sleep while your new baby is cared for by qualified, loving hands.
- Time to spend with your spouse (date night!) or other children while your baby is cared for.