Birth & Learning II
The Birth & Learning II Package includes:
No Obligation Consult
- Birth Wishes
Prenatal Meetings (2)
- Birth Planning
- Relaxation Techniques
- Massage Techniques
- Position/Pose Practice
- Counter Pressure
- Breathing Techniques
- Exercise Techniques
- Logistics & Contract
- Extra Doula Bonding Time
- Extra Comfort Measure Practice Time
Text, Phone, and Email Support
- 24/7 Support for any questions you might have
100% Labor Support
- From the moment you call me in to labor and up to two hours past delivery, I will be with you providing emotional, physical, and informational support
Photos at First Sight
- I will capture the first moments immediately following birth when you meet your baby for the first time, as well as any laboring moments you would like to remember.
Two Postpartum Visits (up to 2 hours each)
- These visits can be used to process your birth, celebrate your incredible strength and the new addition to your family, as well as any light household chores or errands you would like to have some help with as you adjust to being a new parent.
- Visits may also include breastfeeding help or lactation consultant referrals, as well as infant soothing techniques, Q&A, and the much needed companionship of being a new parent.
- Time to sleep while your new baby is cared for by qualified, loving hands.
- Time to spend with your spouse (date night!) or other children while your baby is cared for.